Sunday, January 6, 2013

self introduction

My name is Geon Heo and I'm going to be in sixth grade. I like to play soccer and listening to music. I like  fluorescent colors. I like to play FIFA online 3 and LoL. My favorite food is hamburger and pizza. I like to read 'hunger game'  in my free time and I like watching 'Naruto' . I like almost every thing in my life. But there is just one thing I hate and it is the place I'm living and my friend's mom. She is the most disgusting and the ruddest person I have ever met my long life. Anyway this was my introduction.   

1 comment:

  1. FIX:
    line 2: listening -> listen
    line 3: 'hunger game' -> 'Hunger Game'
    line 4: life. But -> life, but
    line 5: hate and it -> hate. It
    line 5: take out "the place I'm living and"
    line 6: met my -> met in my

    You're a good writer. Keep up the great work. There's nothing much to say about your introduction.
    Man, I wouldn't like to meet your friend's mom. Why do you hate her so much? I hope you meet better friends and teachers in this camp. Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete