Monday, January 7, 2013

My 30 days challenges

 I just started my 30 days challenge and it's already getting very hard. My challenge were these.
First,diary everyday second,wake up at 6: 50am third, of my homework
 Yesterday I almost couldn't do all of my homework because I had two importan thing to do and  I couldn't choose what to do first. It was very frustrating. But from now on I will not spend to much time on choosing what to do first or later. Also, I will set my alarm to wake up early inthe morning everyday.
 The 30 days challenges will inprove my will power and my patience.             

1 comment:

  1. FIX:
    line 1: challenge -> challenges
    line 2: First, I will write a diary everyday. Second, I will wake up at 6:50 A.M. Third, I will do all my homework.
    line 4: importan thing -> important things (spelling, plural)
    line 5: take out "But" and capitalize "From"
    line 6: to -> too
    line 6: take out "or later"

    Again, nice writing. Usually, writers do not start sentences with "But". When you list things, you do not list them with only commas. You should either use separate sentences or make them parallel and then connect them with commas and "and".

    I hope your 'will power and patience' improves in this camp, bro.

    ReplyDelete