Sunday, January 13, 2013

Response essay

 I watched a TED talk. A girl named Adora Svitak talked about many things. But, I liked the way she said that the word 'chidish' is nat a good word and that chidren are creative not chidish. Also, she said there should be a class that students teach the teachers not teachers teaching the students.

 I agree almost every word she said. the first reason is because she was very resonable. In addition, I liked thinking about students teaching the teachers. 
 But, there is a problem, too. The problem is that although she had good ideas and good reasons, it was very unrealistic. For example, the idea of  students teaching the teachers can't be a used in real society. But except that I think it was a pretty good talk.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you think that children could teach teachers? You really need to explain your thoughts about this. How would a child-led classroom be different from an adult-led classroom?

    ReplyDelete